Friday, September 25, 2015

IN SEARCH OF SELF.............................



“I AM”= How I define myself
“I AM” - these two powerful words, and what we write after these determine our today and tomorrow.
Our “I AM” develops in early stages of our lives. These are influenced by our childhood experiences and how others evaluated us.
“I AM” of our children will develop in the same way as above. We can help shape the “I AM” of our children by taking care how we speak to them and how we evaluate them. We can also make sure that they get enriched environment so that they have more positive experiences.
What about us? What if I am not that satisfied with what I wrote after my “I AM?”
Am I stuck up with my “I AM?”
I cannot go back in life and change my childhood experiences or the evaluations of others about me. Yes I cannot change my past. It does not exist anymore.
But I can change my “I AM”, I can un-trap myself from my “I AM”. We all can do that.
Now we are the writers of our stories. We can give our stories a new turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment